FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN/REFUND POLICY
For items that are purchased in store and are not a wreath or a ribbon set; returns/exchanges must be done within 10 days of purchase. Items must be in the original packaging and unopened (this excludes ALL wreaths & ribbon sets).
Refunds/exchanges will only be given with a receipt.
All sales on WREATHS, RIBBON, and RIBBON SETS are FINAL. No exchanges or refunds are allowed.
WHAT SIZE ARE YOUR WREATHS?
Our wreaths come in large, medium and small sizes. A large is approximately 27"-28" in diameter, a medium is approximately 21"-22" in diameter and a small is 17"-18" in diameter. Each wreath is hand crafted so the sizes may vary a bit.
WHAT IS THE DEPTH OF YOUR WREATHS?
The depth of our wreaths also vary slightly. A large is approximately five inches in depth and the medium and small are around four inches.
MY ONLINE ORDER SAYS IT WAS DELIVERED, BUT I CAN'T FIND IT. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
USPS delivery vehicles use GPS that can automatically update a package as "delivered" prematurely. Please wait another business day, as the package could have been marked as delivered by mistake, and will arrive the following day. If your order doesn’t come within the next couple business days, contact your local USPS post office. Make sure you contact your LOCAL post office, and not the USPS hotline. Your local post office will be able to provide quicker, and better service. Determine who delivered the package, and ask for the details of that day's delivery. USPS is used to these questions, and will usually provide helpful information.
If the package still does not show up, please call USPS,1-(800) 275-8777, to file a claim. We cannot reimburse or re-ship orders that were mis-delivered by the post office or stolen from a property. Thank you for understanding!
If your package’s tracking status says it was delivered but you can’t find it, go to FedEx's tracking page, https://www.fedex.com/en-us/tracking.html and follow these steps:
- Enter your tracking number or reference number.
- Select Manage Delivery, then Report Missing Package. (If you aren’t logged in to a FedEx account, you’ll be asked to enter the original delivery address of your package. Enter that info, then click Continue.)
- Confirm that you’ve checked everywhere the package might have been left by clicking Yes.
- Enter your contact information, including your name, phone number, and email address (optional).
- Tell us your preferred method of contact—text or email—and confirm that it’s okay for us to contact you.
- Click Submit, and you’ll receive a case number assigned to your report.
- Click Done. FedEx will contact you as soon as possible to help locate your missing package.
If FedEx isn't able to resolve your situation, then reach out to hello@knotandspool with the FedEx's reply.
DO YOU DO COLLABORATIONS?
Yes! Please email us at Madeline Reynolds at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are interested.
WHAT IS THE STORY BEHIND YOUR NAME?
We frequently get asked if we are a knitting or speciality yarn store. While knots and spools have a lot to do with knitting, they also have plenty to do with ribbon (which we have a lot of!). Knot comes from the knots we tie in bows and ribbon. Spool comes from the fact that we roll all of our ribbon on to spools. We thought they sounded good together and went with it!